Maryland Coalition for Gifted and Talented Education
We are a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization and an affiliate of the National Association for Gifted Children. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To educate about and advocate for the needs of gifted and talented individuals in Maryland. To achieve this mission, MCGATE has identified the following goals:
- To advocate for an appropriate education and services to meet the needs of diverse gifted and talented learners throughout the state of Maryland.
- To educate families, caregivers, and the community about the needs of the gifted and talented.
- To support local associations dedicated to the interests of the gifted and talented.
- To inform local, state, and other public and private institutions about the needs of gifted and talented individuals.
- To promote advocacy and action at local, state, and national levels.
- To facilitate a statewide communications network to implement these goals.